AdWare Research Ltd. (hereinafter AdWare), as a data manager, in the course of its business activities handles the personal data of the natural persons according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL) (GDPR) and the „Act CXII of 2011 on information self-determination and freedom of information” and according to other related regulations.
At www.adwareresearch.com no data are recorded about the visitors, data processing only happens when a visitor freely gives his/her personal data to AdWare on one of the contacts indicated on the website.
In this case:
- the claim is your voluntary consent
- the purpose of data processing is to answer your request
- the duration of data processing is 2 years after closing your case
- the stakeholders of the data processing is You, as the initiator of the contact.
You have the following rights related to data protection:
- right to information and access (what personal information, on what legal basis, for what purpose, from what source, duration, who has access to the personal data or where it has been forwarded)
- right to rectification
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- right to restriction of processing
- right to withdraw the consent of data processing
With regards to personal data processing information in written can be asked from, requests and complaint can be sent to:
Adware Research Ltd.
Data protection offices: Ms. Noémi Bódisi
8230 Balatonfüred, Völgy street 41.
Phone: +36 87 789 073
Complaint can be sent to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (http://naih.hu/; 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c; Address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.; Phone: (+36 1) 391 1400; Fax: (+36 1) 391 1410; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).